Q & A with Ben B. on the Costa Del Mar Jose Performance Sunwear
1. How is the comfort of the frame?: The wrap keeps glare from coming in behind the frame. It is a good fit and very comfortable. I can bend over without feeling the frame slip.
2. How is vision through the lenses?: Vision is crisp and clear. There is a tremendous difference from the other lenses I wear. The copper color takes some of the shimmer out of the river water.
3. What was your first experience with the lenses?: It was a sunny afternoon day with pretty flat water at the Frying Pan River in Colorado.
4. Are they good, all-purpose glasses?: Right now I am only wearing these for fishing.
5. Overall, how do you feel about your Costa’s?: I am very excited about them and am amazed at the clarity I have when looking out over the water. My fishing buddies have tried them on and say they are switching to Costa!